maandag 11 juli 2011

shine brighter than the stars



Hey, I'm starting a new blog for my new buys and probably some outfits and lots of other stuff. I already have another blog, but this blog is going to be different. I'm gonna write in english if I write something. Yeah, that's right, if I write something, because I think that a picture says enough. And maybe I can get some international readers, because my other blog is Dutch. And now I can practise my english. I'm sorry if I make some mistakes, but hey english is not the language I speak every day. 'xoxo ♥

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm very curious about this blog (: And I think that whenever you make a little grammar mistakes people will correct you. So you'll definitely learn ;) Good luck with this new blog ^^

    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice :) Ik ben je gelijk hier ook gaan volgen enso <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik ga ook overstappen op Engels binnenkort. Ik ga je volgen hoor!
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks, you're a star! ♥